Tuesday 29 December 2009

Winterfest in Second Life



There was a huge and beautiful Christmas tree in Galveston Island. I had to fly high to see the whole Christmas tree and the shining Bethlehem star. But it deserves, the scenery here was fascinating. Plenty of over-sized presents reminded me of my experiences on Christmas. Christmas is a joyful holiday for me because I always get Christmas gifts from my families and friends. We all like to exchange gifts with others. The most exciting thing is the moment I opened my gifts.







In Donner, I felt I was in the fairy tales. I saw a lot of decorations and big colored light bulbs here. I could hardly imagine that there had such an attracted place on the Internet. I had never saw snow before. Some snowflakes fell lightly around me, I felt really excited and decided to stay for a long time.





I went to a village and there were some wooden houses and cabins. Every cabin was decorated with sparkling and shining colored ribbons, glass ornaments, candy cane and Christmas presents. Some houses were decorated by poinsettia.





Then I saw cute and lovely bunnies in Donner. Some of them were running everywhere. They looked vivid to me. I did want to touch them and give them a hug. I observed them for a while because they were so lovely. I almost forgot my mission in SL.




I went to Prancer and saw some short snowmen dancing there. They held each other hand in hand, I hoped that I could join them, too. The bright silver trees moved with the wind. I did want to live there if I could.

I did have a good time in Second. I enjoyed this marvelous and incredible scenery there. I hoped that I can visit more places next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment