Friday 8 January 2010

The trip to The Star Trek Museum





I went to The Star Trek Museum in Eridani on January 6th. There were some exhibits of Star Trek Arts. Most of them introduced the history of Star Trek. It was a popular movie and drama in the old days.
Many products were sold in the wooden houses. I was curious and decided to take a look at them.



On my way to the spaceport, I saw two samurais were fighting with each other. When I touched one of the samurais, he would change his poses. But their weapons were quite different from I had expected. They used strange scimitar-looked knife instead of katana.

When I saw the “free” space shuttle, I felt really excited and couldn’t wait to visit the outer space.


That space trip was cool and amazing. Billions of stars were shining in the sky. I felt that I was the captain of the space team.


This place was quite big and I couldn’t visit all of them in one day. But I did learn some interesting information from the Star Trek Museum.

No comments:

Post a Comment