Saturday 16 January 2010

Music in Second Life

Music always makes people feel relax and comfortable. I like to listen to the music when I felt stressful. That’s why I choose this topic as a mission in Second Life. The video about U2’s concert in Second Life was really cool and real. I would like to dance and sing with them if I were there. Jason’s music was amazing, too. It would make people want to listen again and again. The lyrics are close to our daily lives.



When I went to the Musicland Isle, I saw a set of drums and the shining spot lights on the stage. I couldn’t help sitting at the drums and pretending I was the professional drummer. It was a dream for me to perform on the stage because I thought it was really cool.



We seldom have the opportunities to interview singers or musicians. This time I was full of energy to start the mission. Jason’s music made me feel really comfortable and relax. That’s why I wanted to know about his musician story.



Jason was really friendly and willing to share his personal feelings about how to be a singer and how to start his singing career. “It’s never too late to start” Jason said. I totally agreed with him because I thought hard working and diligent are the main focus to success.

I hope that I can go to his live concert and have fun next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment