Sunday 25 April 2010

Lunamaruna

Trip to Lunamaruna (SL)


When I visited Lunamaruna, I was attracted by this cartoonish, fantasy, and mystery world. All of the buildings and materials were painted by pastel and watercolor. There were some colorful seaweed around the riverbank. A dolphin liked fountain was in the middle of the town square. The buildings were around the square and they all looked abnormal and leaned to one side. The ratio of the houses was strange and gave all the adventurers a special vision. But the sky was dark and had some mist and made me feel a little bit scared.


When I was on my way to the researcher lab, I saw a horrible thing- the oversized angler fish. The huge angler fish was dangled its light and trying to attract the lure. There were some human bones lying around the ground and made me feel eerie. In order to pass the “monster” safely, I walked really fast. Unfortunately, I saw my friend fell into the water! I couldn’t help screaming and strived to find some ways to help her. The fish swam to her but that was a release that the angler fish just swam away and didn’t hurt anyone.



On the other side of the square, I saw three “flying” rays. The view was really special that I stopped for a while to enjoy this vision. I took some snapshots and tried to catch the best angle for the rays. When I arrived at the town square, I saw a pink dolphin sitting on a rocking chair with a white sailor hat and a pipe in his mouth. It reminds me of the cartoon character-Popeye :)



There was a sign introducing the puffer fish. I saw four brightly colored and vivid puffer fish swam freely there. I decided to walk closer and take a look at them. Again, the puffer fish scared me because they puffed themselves up suddenly. However, they all look nice and friendly. You can even ride on them.



In this mission, I did learn a lot from Jason and the other participants. Jason taught us some words to describe what we saw in the world and helped us to discuss some topics. I liked this world and it provided us a good chance to explore the new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment